Dr. Bacto's KMB is the selective strains of Frateuria spp.
CFU: Minimum 2 x 10^8 per ml
MODE OF ACTION :
The microbe, Frateuria spp. is a beneficial bacterium capable of mobilizing available Potash into near the roots of the plants. It works well in all types of soil especially, low K content soil. Use of such bacteria in powder form can increase the availability of more potash in usable form to the plants.
1. Improves resistance of crop against disease and stress conditions.
2. Secretes growth hormones to increase crop productivity.
3. Enhances soil health and soil fertility.
4. In addition to P it increases micro nutrients availability to plant from the soil.
5. Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake
6. Helps to increase the crop yield.
7. Help to improve the soil health.
8. Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
9. Longer Shelf-life
10. Higher and perfect bacterial count
11. Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Dosage: Soil: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer
Drip: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer