Dr. Bacto's Azo is a selective strains of nitrogen-fixing beneficial bacteria of Azotobacter spp. This is available in liquid (2 x 10^8 bacterial cells/ml) formulation.
MODE OF ACTION :
Azotobacter spp. Is the free living nitrogen fixing aerobic bacterium. Azotobacter spp. fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to plant in an easily assailable and utilizable form. Azotobacter releases ammonia into the soil and improves soil fertility. It also produces antifungal substances which inhibits the growth of harmful fungi and result in lowering the disease occurrences.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
2. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
3. It also improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers (Urea) Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
4. Longer Shelf-life
5. Higher and perfect bacterial count
6. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
7. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
8. Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Soil: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer
Drip: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer