Dr. Bacto's Nitrous: is a selective strains of nitrogen-fixing beneficial bacteria of Azospirillum spp.
CFU : Minimum 2 x 10^8 per ml
MODE OF ACTION :
This micro-organism fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to the crop. Azospirillum colonization is mainly on the root surface it enhances mineral and water uptake.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plant.
2. It increases number and length of lateral roots as well as root area.
3. Along with more plant growth, it improves water and mineral uptake.
4. Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
5. Longer Shelf-life
6. Higher and perfect bacterial count
7. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
8. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
9. Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Soil: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer
Drip: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer