Dr. Bacto's RhizoN is the selective strains of nitrogen-fixing beneficial bacteria of Rhizobium spp.
CFU : 2 x 10^8 per ml
MODE OF ACTION :
Rhizobium spp. infects the legume root and form root nodules within which they reduce molecular nitrogen in to ammonia which is readily converted into nitrogen containing compounds. The site of symbiosis is within the root nodules. It produces nodules and multiplies in it. By remaining inside the nodules it fixes atmospheric nitrogen.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
2. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
3. Helps to increase the crop yield.
4. It improves the plant vigour and health.
5. Help to improve the soil health.
6. Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
7. Longer Shelf-life
8. Higher and perfect bacterial count
9. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secret certain growth promoting substances.
10. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
11.Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Dosage: Soil: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer
Drip: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer