Dr. Bacto's BioZinc is the selective strains of zinc solubiling beneficial bacteria of Thiobacillus spp.
CFU: Minimum 2 x 10^8 per ml
MODE OF ACTION :
Thiobacillus spp. produces organic acids that helps in solubilisation of insoluble sulphur and iron and makes it available to plant in utilizable form, through lowering the Ph of soil and makes sulphur and iron available to plant in utilizable form
1. It Increases crop yield and the quality of the produce.
2. Improves soil health and activates hormones.
3. Improves photosynthetic activity.
4. Helps to increase the crop yield.
5. Help to improve the soil health.
6. Harmless and Eco-friendly low cost agro-input.
7. Longer Shelf-life
8. Higher and perfect bacterial count
9. Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Dosage: Soil: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer
Drip: 1 to 2 Litters per Acer